Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
Support Senior level Partner
- Calendar guru: Manage busy schedules, organize appointments, and prepare for meetings.
- Anticipate conflicts and act with a sense of urgency.
- Communication Superstar – whether in email, on the phone, in the front of the room or during a private conversation.
- Internal and External Stakeholders/Clients.
- Impeccable ability to act with discretion while handling sensitive information.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner – meeting challenges with resourcefulness.
- Support, manage, and lead special projects and initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day clerical support:
- Travel, Expenses, Answering Phones, Preparing Materials, etc.
SKILL REQUIREMENTS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Job Skills:
- High degree of attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize work and successfully balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Exemplary communication skills - written and verbal
- Proven ability to interact effectively with senior management and take direction easily
- Have a customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop junior staff
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills
- Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook, Teams
- Proficiency on a Mac and with Mac OS programs
- 5-10 years of related experience required with an established track record
- Bachelor’s Degree
Upload your photo
Please provide an image in PNG, JPG or JPEG format.